Taking websites on
- Adobe Cloud
- Adobe Commerce
- Open Source
- M2 Migration
- Magento Support
- Server Optimization
- Departed From
- Arrived At
- Website design that doesn't clearly communicate brand values
- A revamped website that matches clients' expectations
- A site with poor UX and low conversions
- A redesigned website with clear positioning that boosts conversions
- Low speed site with insufficient functionality
- An updated customer-friendly site with increased performance
- Volusion eCommerce CMS
- Magento 2 with custom functionality
The original website of the company was built with the Volusion eCommerce platform. With business growth, the company understood that the platform couldn’t meet all their requirements. Therefore, they made the decision to switch to a new platform that would provide a high level of customization, smooth performance, and the ability to quickly develop unique features.
- Old M1 site without custom functionality
- Fresh M2 site with +200% conversions
- GoodCook (PWA)
- Wordpress cooking recipes blog
- PWA store with +60% customer engagement
The company had a perfect place to start to expand its online presence – the recipes blog with thousands of daily visitors.
The readiness to innovate and desire to put customers’ needs first encouraged GoodCook to explore the latest technology — Magento PWA.
- Make My Blinds
- 2 second server load and hours of manual site work
- 100-150 milliseconds server response with +40% sales
- Natura Market
- M1 website with outdated design
- Redesigned M2 website with 2x sales
When Natura Market reached out to GoMage, its online store was running on Magento 1. This project is a great example of the development of a new store on Magento 2 and the successful migration of all databases and modules from Magento 1 to the new version of the platform.
Due to the extreme differences between the two versions, GoMage was tasked with the development of a new website for Magento 2. We needed to create an online store that would utilize all the benefits of the updated eCommerce platform and meet the requirements of the healthy products store.
- Fashion Eyewear
- Poor UX at product page
- New M2 site with -70% hosting costs
- High card abandonment at checkout
- New custom checkout with +45% sales
Long-term partnership with blomsterprenumeration.se allows our team of highly qualified professionals to provide customers with the permanent assistance needed to achieve desired results. During the time of our cooperation, online sales have grown by 45%. We do not overestimate our contribution but our project managers, QA engineers, and developer team perceive our customers’ success to be an indicator of a great job done.
- Restaurant Supply
- Thousands of suppliers without one centralized system
- New frontend management system with +50% sales and 3x speed
After the successful modification of one of our extensions, the client entrusted our team with the transfer of their old website built on Net Suite Commerce to the new Magento 2 platform. We were among the first on the market who started developing work on Magento 2.0, and the decision was made not to wait for the release of a more stable version but to start development on the beta version of Magento. Magento was chosen because this system offers much more functionality than any SaaS solution and has unlimited possibilities for customization.
- Retail store selling T-shirts
- Multi-million product catalog with +600% sales
Our cooperation with the client started in 2014. They already had a website developed by another vendor and the need to implement a product customization feature forced them to find a way to add it quickly. They came across the GoMage Product Designer extension, which allows users to create a product with an individual design in literally three clicks.
Our client needed to have some custom changes made according to their specific business needs. After extensive work on extension customization, our client decided to continue working with us on a long-term basis. Our team provides ongoing development and support and ensures the smooth work of the client’s website
- Outdated M1 website
- M2 website with 2x web performance
The history of cooperation between IceMachinesPlus and GoMage started in 2012. At the time, the company needed to create an online store to support all online business operations. The project started from the development of a Magento 1 store that was successfully migrated to Magento 2 a few years later.
IceMachinesPlus is a great example of Magento development that turned into over 8 years of fruitful cooperation.
We spend a great deal of time researching your industry and niche before suggesting any service or solution. After all, we are not here to promise you the moon.
Our goal is to help you make decisions that will actually work for your website and both of our companies end up in that ‘win-win’.
From building additional functionality on top of Adobe Commerce (Magento) to developing a brand new store - our certified developers can do it all.Learn more Learn more
Optimize web performance for your eCommerce store, improve your Core Web Vitals and make your pages load in under 2 seconds.Learn more Learn more
Make the most of cutting-edge technologies to reach high mobile traffic conversions, webstore scalability, and superb UX for your eCommerce store.Learn more Learn more
Create a custom theme for your Adobe Commerce (Magento) website to personalize the customer experience and improve the conversion rate.Learn more Learn more
Clearwater, Florida, USA.
Project size: $1,000,000 to $9,999,999
- Free & non-binding project estimation.
- Over a decade in the development and design service.
- 1,025+ Completed Magento projects released projects.
- 98 In-house Magento specialists.
- Needs analysis instead of sales talk.
- Valuable suggestions from experts in your industry.