Access to and use of www.gomage.com by You (hereinafter referred to as “Website”), as well as templates and/or modules (hereinafter referred to as “Software”), services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) are governed by conditions of agreement which are legally binding for You and EASYVEASY Sp. z. o.o (hereinafter referred to as “Owner”), located at Trzcinowa str. 23/49, Warsaw, 02-446, Poland, and provide under the conditions as follows:
- 1.1. All terms and conditions will be enforceable immediately following Your first use of www.gomage.com. By not agreeing to terms and conditions, You may not legally use the Website or Software or Services related.
- 1.2. When visiting the Website, you agree not to repost, transfer or receive any materials for which you have not been licensed to use, repost or transmit. Failure to comply could entail legislative infringement in Poland or any other country including international provisions for copyright infringement.
2.Using Website, Software, and Services
- 2.1. You may be required to provide personal information in order to access the Software available through www.gomage.com. You agree that all information provided is authentic, true and accurate to the best of your knowledge and that all information will be kept up-to-date during the term of your licensing agreement.
- 2.2. You agree to only use the Software within the conditions set forth in the License Agreement.
- 2.3.You agree to refrain from or take part in any impending or infringing activity directed toward the Website www.gomage.com or any of its related servers or networks.
- 2.4. You agree to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, exchange, rent, sublicense, or resell the Software or Services related thereto regardless of the purpose unless you have specifically been granted permission from the Owner with a separate agreement.
3.Password and Log-In
- 3.1. You agree to take personal responsibility for all confidential passwords related to Your login for www.gomage.com access.
- 3.2. You agree to take full responsibility from the Owner for all actions performed by You regarding Your account.
OWNER IS NEITHER RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCONSISTENCY WITH YOUR INFORMATION NOR ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY UNLAWFUL ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
- 3.3. If You become aware that someone has unlawfully utilized Your account through unauthorized use of password or log in information, you agree to notify the Owner immediately.
We respect the confidentiality of our clients and protect the information they provide to us. Please read our Policy for more information on how we protect Your information http://www.gomage.com/privacy-policy/ .
- 5.1. You acknowledge and agree to the Owner’s possession of all legal rights including property rights and ownership rights related to the Services, including all the rights for intellectual property regarding the Software (regardless whether they are registered or not, nor what countries they are approved in), also You agree and acknowledge the logo “GOMAGE” and its brand to be Trademarks of GoMage.com and are protected by laws and international agreements about copyrights and other rights for intellectual property.
- 5.2. You agree not to use brands, logos, and/or domains connected to “GOMAGE” unless the proper written permission has been granted by the Owner.
- 5.3. Any Software You have bought or/and loaded form www.gomage.com Web-site is governed exclusively by conditions of License Agreement. Any use or distribution of the Software not expressly granted in the License Agreement is prohibited by legislation.
- 5.4. The Owner does not grant You certain or assumed rights for any patents, copyrights, brands, commercials or confidential information expect cases mentioned in the Article.
Claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement should be sent to GoMage’s Copyright Agent by mail or email as follows:
By Mail: EASYVEASY Sp. z o.o., Trzcinowa str. 23/49, 02-446, Warsaw, Poland, +48 22 219 51-63
By Email: email@example.com.
6.Guarantee release and responsibility restriction.
- 6.1. All the information contained on www.gomage.com Web-site is provided as is. All material or Software obtained by You through www.gomage.com Web-site is used under Your responsibility and risk.
The Owner has been released from any responsibility for and gives no guarantee for:
- The Software to be in compliance with Your requirements; The Software complies with Your requirements;
- Any information obtained by You in result of the Software using to be kept confidential and save. Confidential and saved information obtained by You as a result of using the Software.
- Defects in operating or functional features of any Software obtained by You from www.gomage.com Web-site to be settled.
- 6.3. GoMage.com does not assume responsibility for any loss, moral damage or profit loss incurred by You, or for information saved connected with use of the Software or Services even when prior notification is sent by You or a third party.
THE HIGHEST LEVEL STIPULATED BY THE LEGISLATION APPLIED TO THE AGREEMENT AND EXCEPTING CASES STIPULATED BY THE GUARANTEE, THE OWNER IS RELEASED OF ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, MORAL DAMAGE, ANY DAMAGE, ANY PROFIT LOSS, ANY INFORMATION LOSS CONNECTED WITH USING OF OR IMPOSSIBILITY TO USE THE SOFT EVEN IN CASES PRIOR NOTIFICATION SUBMITTED BY YOU ABOUT POSSIBILITY OF SUCH A DAMAGE OR BY CLAIM OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN ANY CASE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNER CONCERNING ANY PROVISION OF THE LICENSE IS RESTRICTED BY THE AMOUNT OF ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO THE OWNER FOR THE SOFTWARE. THE PRESENT RESTRICTION IS NOT APPLICABLE REGARDING THE RESPONSIBILITY WHICH CAN NOT BE EXCLUDED OR RESTRICTED AS PER LEGISLATION.
From 1 January 2015, telecommunications, broadcasting and electronic services will always be taxed in the country where the customer belongs – regardless of whether the customer is a business or consumer – regardless of whether the supplier based in the EU or outside.
You can find out more information at http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/taxation/vat/how_vat_works/telecom/index_en.htm#rulesapp2015
8.Terminations of the relations with Owner
- 8.1. The following agreement can be terminated by You or the Owner as specified below:
- 8.2. If You wish to terminate the Agreement with the Owner, you may do so by sending written notification to the Owner at the address or email at firstname.lastname@example.org provided above.
- 8.3. Should you fail to follow the terms and conditions in the Licensing Agreement, the Owner reserves the right to terminate the Agreement immediately. You will be notified via email should the Owner exercise this right.
- 8.4. The Owner has the right to cancel or terminate any Services provided or Software packages offered on the Website at any time and without prior notification.
- 8.5. All rights, obligations and responsibility gained by you will not be affected by termination of present Conditions by You or the Owner.
9.Using Conditions Amendment
- 9.1. You agree that the Owner can revise the rights and conditions aforementioned at any time by posting revisions to the Terms of Agreements at http://www.gomage.com/terms-of-use/.
- 10.1. Both You and the Owner agree to bring any suits before Poland court consideration only in order to resolve any legal disputes connected with the Website www.gomage.com, its Services and/or its Software.
- 10.2. The Owner gives no guarantee for the conformance of the Website to the other countries international legislation. By accession www.gomage.com You take full responsibility for complying with all forms of legislation in Your country.