If such words as rel="canonical", meta tags, HTML attributes rel="next" and rel="prev", and others are unclear to you or you have no time to monitor the changes in the policy of search engines, we recommend you to use a SEO extension in your online store. Nowadays “googling” is a part of ordinary life, and therefore SEO is a must have. There are many peculiarities in Magento stores and all of them are taken into consideration by Magento SEO Extension developed by GoMage. It will do all the work and will definitely make your online shop comfortable and friendly for search engines.
GoMage SEO Booster is fully compatible with GoMage Advanced Navigation!
Canonical URLs Optimization
- Canonical URL Meta Header
The extension adds the rel="canonical" element to the section of the pages and helps the search engines better understand your store and gains more control over how your URLs appear in search results.
- Cross-domain Canonical URL
The Cross Domain Canonical URL option uses for content that can be reached via several URLs, not all of which are on the same domain name.
- Canonical Pagination
Use the HTML attributes rel="next" and rel="prev" to indicate the relationship between individual URLs in your store.
- Product Canonical URL
Use Shortest or Longest Canonical URLs for products.
Social Engine Optimization
- The Open Graph Protocol
The Open Graph protocol allows to use information from your store in the customer stories Using Object Meta Tags
A lot of our lovely websites support the Open Graph protocol, such like FaceBook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, etc.
- Google Rich Snippets
The Rich Snippets show a detailed information about your product's rating, price, availability under every Google search result. The rich snippets help users recognize when your site is relevant to their search, and may result in more clicks to your pages.
URL Rewrite Settings
- SEO and user friendly Layered Navigation URLs
Replace the attribute numbers with attribute names.
For example, domain.com/furniture.html?color=26 to domain.com/furniture.html?color=red or domain.com/furniture/shop/color-red.html
- SEO and user friendly Product Review URLs
Replace the review IDs with readable names.
For example, domain.com/review/product/list/id/51/category/10/ to domain.com/furniture/ottoman/reviews.html
- SEO and user friendly Product Tag URLs
Replace the review IDs with readable names.
For example, domain.com/tag/product/list/tagId/8/ to domain.com/tags/modern.html
- SEO and user friendly RSS URLs.
- Trailing Slash
Use the trailing slash at the end of all the URLs that without the file names like .html, .pdf, .jpeg, etc.
- Split sitemaps
Google, Bing and Yahoo! recommend creating a Sitemaps based on the Sitemap protocol. According it the sitemap can contain no more than 50,000 URLs and must be no larger than 50MB when uncompressed.
- Add Images to Sitemaps
By default Magento doesn’t have the options to add the image links to sitemap. GoMage SEO Booster fixes it.
- Use additional links
It easy to add the additional links to sitemap using GoMage SEO Booster.
- Duplicate Content
The Search Engines do not like the duplicate content and refuse a part of it from a search listing. Using the GoMage SEO Booster you may find the "duplicate content" in your store.
- Long Meta Title, Description and Keywords
If a product meta title or description is too long the search engines cut it off and your customers may not find your products in a search listing. GoMage SEO Booster helps you to analyze the length of the meta titles, meta descriptions, meta keywords (and also the names, short descriptions and description) of your products, categories and pages.
- Missed Content
The most obvious mistake is to forget to fill up the meta content. GoMage SEO Booster will find all the missed meta content in your website an easy way.
- 14 days money back on a case-by-case basis
- Free GoMage SEO Booster extension updates for a 1 year
- Free 6 months support (Detailed information can be found on Support Page)
July 16, 2015
- Added a major fix related to the Magento SUPEE-6285 security patch.
June 24, 2015
- Fully compatibility with GoMage Advanced Navigation 4.7;
- Fixed a minor bug with calling the payment methods in Magento backend;
- Fixed a bug with Product Analyzer option;
- Fixed a bug with canonical links functionality;
- Fixed a bug with duplicate meta title descriptions;
- Fixed a bug with sitemap on CMS pages.
September 23, 2014
- Added breadcrumb navigation;
- Fully compatibility with GoMage Advanced Navigation 4.6;
- Fully compatibility with GoMage LightCheckout 5.7;
- Fixed Minor Bug with Layered Navigation Friendly URLs;
- Fixed Minor Bug with Filtering on Search Page.
July 11, 2014
- GoMage SEO Booster is released.