Are you looking for insights into the latest trends in headless commerce technology? Our Headless Commerce Report has got you covered!
Magento Association, Klevu, and GoMage have analyzed the latest survey results to put together a report that reveals key insights and findings from eCommerce agencies worldwide. What did we find? Here are a few highlights:
- Over half of the surveyed agencies already offer headless development services to their clients, with an additional 34% planning to invest in headless technology in the near future.
- 75% of agencies plan to include headless technology as part of their service line in the next few years, demonstrating a clear recognition of the value and competitive advantage that adopting headless technology can bring to both agencies and their clients.
- The survey also highlighted differences in headless technology adoption across continents and revealed the challenges that agencies face when it comes to adopting headless technology, as well as their predictions for the future of headless commerce.
But that’s not all! The report also includes valuable recommendations from eCommerce experts on how to start providing clients with headless development and navigating challenges. You will find the recommendations from:
- Anjali Subburaj, Digital Commerce Architect and MACH Alliance Ambassador
- Erwin Hofman, Independent Pagespeed Consultant
- Roman Tsehynka, Head of PWA Engineering at GoMage
- Yuriy Kuzminov, CEO of GoMage
Don’t miss out on this valuable source of insights. Download the report today and stay ahead of the curve in the fast-changing world of eCommerce!
Lean about the state of headless in eCommerce
P.S. Curious about more specific solutions for your business? Learn how to leverage headless PWA capabilities with GOPWA.